The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is an English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment. There are different forms of the exam: The TOEIC Listening & Reading Test consists of two equally graded tests of comprehension assessment activities totaling a possible 990 score; the newer TOEIC Speaking & Writing Test comprises tests of pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, fluency, overall coherence, and structure (organization of sentences) totaling a possible 400 score.
What about scores?
The TOEIC Reading and Listening gives a score between 10 and 990:
- 905 – 990 International Proficiency
- 785 – 900 Working Proficiency Plus
- 605 – 780 Limited Working Proficiency
- 405 – 600 Elementary Proficiency Plus
- 255 – 400 Elementary Proficiency
- 185 – 250 Memorised Proficiency
- 10 – 180 No Useful Proficiency
TOEIC Private Course Available at Up Grade Class
3. Writing+Speaking (available in some country)
Detail of private courses contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or Sue 02-251-6461
Test Centre and Exam Date